Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

lolol

to counter your games code script can write a macro script to mayp ur game at a system of nyan scores in the 100 millions lololol

Rapid Fire 1 Rapid Fire 1

IMAGINE TAKING THIS GAME CONCEPT TO NextGEN Gaming

i only wish that the cannon could move around by your control. like could walk left and right and the stick figures never stop coming but making the in game environment more mobile. even a jump feature. almost like a kirby game. accept alot more hardcore. haha catch the drift yo

Muse Muse

that ammused me.

that actually was ammusing. a little to plain though there was no background music curing the game. but i was impressed that this was your first game. sending you a pm.

Christina's Tipsy! Christina's Tipsy!

this is why i come to new grounds

for the random acts of ceaseless whatever.
im sooo stoned out of my mind and all i see is palm trees and the pimp chix who can barely walk i made it to level 17 400ft and a fat guy ate her.
that cant be a good sighn my guess would be it was based off of a true story loolololol knowing christina lol

Madness Death Chamber Madness Death Chamber

Seeing how both our NG names start with mad....

WEll fellow mad man I congratulate you on this... I suprisingly hope you win an award for this one! Ill give yah all dead 8 for this.. Also I voted you a five just cause I liked the entertainment... Keep em comin! Try electricution....

SNOWBALL_FIGHT_3D SNOWBALL_FIGHT_3D

BLEEP = evil

if you have the shitiest flash movie in the world would you think i would bleep out what i say in the review? Instead of saying fuck you! would you expect me to say "**** you!"
WEll actually that was a pretty good game! Yellowsnow balls great touch, but i dont see how SNOW balls hurt a SNOW man. Congrats on this one! Keep things like this comin.

Wolvie responds:

Will do thanks unhappy critic!

Vietnam Mayhem Vietnam Mayhem

not to shabby

NO SOUND FX!!! BAH! ok well it was a decent click fun game.. but its to easy... gets old fast.. i got to 500 without the loss of a single life..
well keep it up, hope to see more out of you like this.. BUT WITH SFX!!!

RED WAR RED WAR

its ok actually

mmm pretty decent game but just feels as if its not properly put together -- musta taken you awile to make -- but looking at it from an artistic point of veiw id have to have to say good job, you did well. good game to mess around with for awile -- not bad at all man.

RVWD responds: